NorGliders is overseen by Ilker Fer at the Geophysical Institute, with a mandate of promoting the glider technology, determine priorities on research projects and facilitating the infrastructure's availability to other users.
NorGliders aims to coordinate a team of pilots that operate the gliders distributed among various institutions in Norway (IMR, NP, UNIS, Runde, NIVA etc.), strengthening the Norwegian expertise nationwide.
- Leader: Ilker Fer, GFI
- Glider tech. specialist, pilot: E.M.Bruvik, GFI
- Glider specialist, pilot: A.Peterson, GFI
- Glider specialist, pilot: A.Brakstad, GFI
- Chem.oceanography specialist, pilot: T. de Lange, GFI
- Glider IT-specialist, pilot: I.Hessevik, GFI
- Field crew: H.Bryhni